You can access a rebate of up to $10,000 (excluding GST) to use towards implementing priorities identified in your Adoption Plan.
As part of the Government of South Australia’s $7.5 million Red Meat and Wool Growth Program, the Livestock Agtech Adoption Rebate will provide livestock producers with a rebate to help adopt technology, enabling productivity and efficiency gains in their enterprises.
To be eligible for the Rebate, producers need to have participated in a Livestock Enterprise Planning session, leading to the development of a ‘Farm AgTech Adoption Plan’. Only the costs associated with implementing technologies that have been identified as high priority actions in this Adoption Plan will be eligible for funding.
Find out more: Click here
- Important information regarding access to STP portal
- Sync Issue: Stockbook and Stockhand
- Practical Systems welcomes Brangus Australia to the forefront of livestock data management
- Stockbook boosts livestock management potential for Droughtmaster producers.
- Practical Systems and the Australian Wagyu Association are committed to focusing on genetic improvement for Wagyu.